Friday, July 8, 2011

My Day

     At my job, it's usually Blood, Sweat and some days even Tears!  But, today it was only Sweat!  The summer has arrived full force but it's same old song, different day, No Air Conditioning!  The story is it's always broken.  Convenient Story I suspect!  Every Summer I cook 20 degrees more!  One of these days I'll just say, I'm Well Done now!  I can't be cooked anymore.  Stick a fork in me, it's Over!
     In this stage of my life, my feelings and opinions on just about everything or subject just pour out of me-Freely!  And I do mean-Freely!  I just can't hold it inside anymore.  I've known people like that my whole life and I would make a comment as to their behavior.  But, now I find, I'm Them!  Holy Moly!  What happened to me?  Wake up little Suzy, Life happened!  Where did that sweet, little girl go who never caused anyone any trouble?  She's still here but after a Husband, Kids, Parents and of course In-Laws well, they just about sent her over the edge!  I tell people all the time, I'm over the cliff, I just haven't hit bottom yet!  Oh, I still have good days but, they don't group up together like I would like!  Don't get me wrong, I still mind my manners but, I will give you a piece of my mind now and again.
     I really believe I could be a Hermit!  You know a person who just lives in the wilderness and lives off the land.  I actually knew a fella who lived in a hut in the woods.  He raised chickens to eat and I guess he also ate the eggs.  He had a fire pit inside the hut to keep warm and lived there for many years.  Nobody ever bothered him as far as I know.
     You know, the more I think about it I really love my baths and soap and I love big hamburgers and TV. Now I love to blog and tweet.  But, most of all I Love My Air Conditioner!  Oh Crap, I guess that means I have to go back to work tomorrow but not before I have a nice hot soaking bath!  I think I'll give it another week or so, maybe even pray for Snow!  Gotta go, my water's getting cold.  Goodnight!
                            The Commoner
  

No comments:

Post a Comment