Sunday, June 26, 2011

InSanity vs. Goodness

     To keep my sanity, I have to write about goodness and the meaning of life in between my rantings or I will go crazy!
     In life we have to walk the line or pay the consequences!  We also have to walk the walk if we talk the talk or we will have no credibility!    
     Unfortunately, we live in a world where now we have a society of people yelling, Don't Blame Me!  They are only Victims of this and Victims of that!  They wallow in their pain as they drain every last drop of blood from the rest of us!
    Our voices have to ask, "What is Truth?"  We have to find truth and we also need to defend it.  As long as we follow truth God will show us the way.  You can find truth in the Heroes we choose.  My truth is in my Heroes.  They have always been my Father, my Brothers, my Husband and my Son because of their strength of character, their courage, their patriotism and their military service!  Let no man put asunder what a woman loves!  I pity the poor fool, comes to mind!
     The truth search has to be extended to include our government, you know the actual people who speak on our behalf.  The same ones who think they can read our minds and our hearts!  The facts show they are usually dead wrong.  Remember you may have to dig deep to find the truth because people will have disguises of every shape and form.  Their hearts won't be an open book and their eyes won't be clear as a child's.  Do your homework and beware of people who try to lead you the wrong way, sad to say the world is full of deceit.  Don't forget, when truth is found, savor it and protect it and by all means spread it as far as you can see and hear!
     To the ones that's Pitching a Fit, Get Over It!!!!!
                    The Commoner!

No comments:

Post a Comment