Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Americans for Israel

    It's time America to speak up for all Jews and for Israel!  It's time!  It's Past Time!
The Jewish people are God's chosen people!  Some people I feel have a hard time accepting that fact so they decide if we get rid of all the Jews guess what?  We'll be first!  So wrong!  They will never be first and we will no longer be decent, honorable Americans if we don't protect Israel!  God will no longer look upon us with favor and love if we turn our backs on Israel or the Jewish people!  This is so simple and a no brainier.  Why would we look the other way and let anybody and any nation threaten Israel?  Why?  Have we lost our loyalty to friends and partners?  Or are we changing sides?  I think it is both.  We in (as our government) is treating our friends with disdain!  And our enemies as though they can't do enough to impress them.  They will certainly go out of their way to please them!
    Israel and the U.S.A. are made out to be the aggressors or occupiers but, here's the real truth.  Considering our military power and might and that of Israel we could have taken over any country and flown our American Flag at every shore if we were aggressors or occupiers now couldn't we?!!!  But, we haven't!  I wonder why?
   Let me be the first and I'm quite sure I am the first to say:  Christianity is here to stay!  It will never be replaced by Arabs or the Muslim faith!  You have no idea who you are messing with.  Can you guess how many menopause women are out there right now saying - bring it on Bozo!  America is our home and our way of life stays put!  Oh - anybody can live here  --  legally!  I might add.  And obey the laws of our land but if you think for one second we will change our country into your beliefs - your wrong!  Dead wrong!  Stay in your own country!  Oh - that's right you have to change or conquer the great Satan, the U.S.A.  Not going to happen here's why!  American will power and determination!  You will not tell me to cover my hair, give up my gun or just try to take my driver's licence away from me!  I think your head dress is too tight.
So don't believe this plan is going to be accomplished.  The silent majority is no longer silent!  We know your little evil plan and we are watching to see who jumps on the bandwagon.
    It's time America.  Decide which side you are going to support.  Decide where you stand and voice your views now before it's too late.  God is watching.

1 comment:

  1. I miss this one yesterday but I am glad I did. You posted this before our beloved president threw Israel under the bus today. Wake up America. There is no way there can be a Christian world without the Jewish faith. If you are a Christian then you are a Jew!!!

    ReplyDelete