Friday, May 20, 2011

Apology to Israel

To my Jewish friends of Israel,
     I would like to express my deepest apology for comments the President of the United States of America said on your behalf.  I want you to know as one of the peoples of the U.S.A. I, nor anyone else was consulted or even asked to voice an opinion on this matter.  If he had asked, the message would have had the complete opposite result.
     I posted a blog two days ago asking people to choose their side.  You are either for Israel and for God or against God.  Well, maybe he read my blog and therefore made his choice.
     I feel ashamed and saddened by this disgraceful position and apparently his political doctrine.  I have felt for two years that my Christian faith was being diminished and ignored.  Many factors have come into play.  For example, National Prayer Day?  Did you witness any activity on that day for the last two years?  Nothing special!  Me  neither.  Reverend Graham wanted to have a prayer but, wasn't invited.  No one prayed for our country on the day we set aside for just that purpose.  But, Obama makes a big deal of the Muslim Holidays.  There is a big dinner and he speaks and it goes on for hours.  We can't even get a prayer!  Let's call a spade a spade.  Let's not call a terrorist a terrorist or an Islamic terrorist.  Let's make every excuse for these criminals!  And there is always another outreach to the Muslim community!  Over and over again!  Where is your outreach to protect the State of Israel?
     Listen up every person who is a Christian, yes I mean you Baptists, and you Presbyterians, and you Catholics and all the rest, it is past time for you to count!  Do you want your faith to survive?  Then, stand up for what is right and be counted.  We are at a critical phase in history and we must challenge every aspect for a successful outcome.
     Just remember, God sees what man fails to even acknowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment