Monday, May 23, 2011

"Times, They are A Changing"

     Yes, "Times they are a changing" just like the song says.  But, this is no song, this is real life.  I have never been worried about my status of being an American.  I have always felt honored and extremely grateful to be born an American.  The freedom and the opportunity to work hard at whatever you decide to achieve in life, is truly a privilege.  People from all over the world would not risk their life and give up everything they have to come to this wonderful country, if it wasn't so.
     Being called an American comes with responsibilities.  You have the responsibility to follow American rules and laws.  You have the responsibility to protect her from all enemies and from people who try to degrade her, overtake her or try to weaken her through any means.  You have the responsibility to do everything in your power to keep her strong!  You can vote for the person who will follow the constitution.  You can investigate which candidate has America's heart in mind and who wants to makes us strong financially, militarily but most of all religiously.  Without God we are nothing.  In God we Trust is not on our money and on our buildings by accident. Our country was founded on the Christian Religion.  However, it looks like for the first time in my life I have to fight for the right to be a Christian.  Back to the point of worrying about my status of being an American!
     People want to make this a dirty word, if you were born an American, if you were born white or if you are a Christian.  I'm not going to apology for any of these things.  I thank God for him and my religion.  I thank God for my heritage and I'm not going to allow anybody to take any of that away from me or from my beautiful country.  So hang on to your pants a whole boat load of people feel the same way I do.
     We will fight for our legal rights because we are Legal Citizens!
     We will fight for Free Speech!
     We will fight to close all borders and stop, drop the baby syndrome!
     We will fight for God - Our Christian God to be put back in our federal buildings,
       schools and everywhere else! 
     We will fight for our tax dollars to be spent on worthwhile causes - to benefit all
       Americans, not some that choose to sit at home and collect money!  We do not
       need to become a welfare nation!
     Life is full of choices.  A choice to be honest, a choice to work hard and a choice to stand up for your beliefs!  A choice to take our country back.  A choice to have as many bibles and guns as I like.  A choice to be that same American I was growing up, Proud, Honest, Hard Working and Respectful!
     In God We Trust!  My ancestors fought in WWI, my father fought in WWII, by God it's my turn to fight!!  "Times They are A Changing!"  The people are back!  Amen!

1 comment:

  1. The greatest gift God gave mankind was free will. We have the obligation to choose the course that leads us to fulfilling the destiny God has laid out for us. You can deny Him if you like and you can suffer the consequences of choosing poorly. Nothing worthwhile in life is easy or free. Everything valuable has a price except the glory of God. That my friend, you can have for the asking. Dwaine Friedline author of Eddie Bond "So Help Me God."

    ReplyDelete